1. The quality of the pump installation has a very important impact on the smooth operation and service life of the pump, so the installation and calibration must be carried out carefully and must not be rash.
2. The installation height, length and diameter of the suction pipe of the pump should meet the calculated values, strive to be short and reduce unnecessary losses (such as elbows, etc.); and ensure that the pump does not exceed its allowable cavitation margin during operation.
3. Suction and discharge lines should have brackets. The pump must not be subjected to piping loads.
4. The place where the pump is installed should be wide enough to facilitate the maintenance work.
1. Place the unit on the foundation with buried anchor bolts. Between the base and the foundation, use a pair of wedge pads for correction.
2. Loosen the coupling shaft and place it on the pump shaft and the base with a spirit level. Adjust the level of the unit by adjusting the wedge pads and tighten the anchor bolts appropriately to prevent walking.
3. Correct the concentricity of the pump shaft and the motor shaft, and allow a deviation of 0.1 mm on the outer circle of the coupling road; the gap between the two coupling planes should be guaranteed to be 2 to 4 mm, (the small pump takes a small value) the gap should be uniform, The tolerance is 0.3 mm.
4. After connecting the piping and determining the direction of rotation of the motor, connect the coupling and check the concentric fragrance of the shaft again.
5. After the unit's actual test run for 2 to 3 hours, make a final inspection. If there is no adverse phenomenon, the installation is considered qualified. The temperature and vibration of the bearing during the trial operation are as follows:
6. During installation, in order to prevent sundries from falling into the machine, all holes of the unit should be covered.
7. In order to prevent debris in the pipeline from entering the pump, for newly installed pipelines, a filter should be installed in the pump glue, and its effective cross section should be 2 to 3 times the cross section of the suction pipe.
The Oil Pumps works by circulating oil under pressure to the engine's rotating bearings, sliding pistons and camshafts. Large-capacity fluid bearings can be used to help cool the engine. Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machine Co , Ltd is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of oil pumps. Welcome to purchase: https://www.china-vanepump.com/product/sqp-series-vane-pumps-with-lower-noise/sqp1-vane-oil-pump-with-lower-noise.html